To register for classes that begin now through May 31, 2017--change program year to June 2016-May 2017.
For classes starting June 1, 2017 and later--change program year to June 2017-May 2018.
MN Statute 121A.323 and MN Statute 121A.045 requires that information and training be accessible to parents/participants about the nature and risks of concussions, including the effects of continuing to play after receiving a concussion. Information is available at the CDC Concussion Training Link: www.cdc.gov.concussion/headsup/online_training.html.
- After School Sports Club - Yoga & Movement
- Amazing Athletes
- Ball Games & More
- Field Sports & Games
- Gymnastics & Movement
- Just for Kids - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Adventures
- Just for Kids - Lego Superheros
- Kick Start - Soccer
- Kids Gym
- MN Timberwolves and Lynx Basketball Clinic
- Newbie Tennis
- Open Gym
- Power Tennis
- Rookie Tennis
- T-Ball and More: A Day of Challenge
- Toddler Movement
- Tumbling & Movement for Squirts
- Tumbling & Movement for Tykes